Important Information and documents
Our School Motto is one that all stakeholders know and are encouraged to live by...
'Be the Difference'.
We are an Attachment Aware School and this defines our Mission Statement which encourages strong relationships to develop in order that every child has the potential to grow and improve, both individually and collectively, in an environment which promotes learning, achievement and success.
Through the structure of Christian values:
- Support social and emotional development and promote positive relationships. Only when a child has this core stability can secure progression be made.
- Create positive attitudes towards learning.
- Provide encouragement and support to all stakeholders raising confidence and self-esteem.
- Create a caring, stimulating environment in which pupils can grow and learn.
- Celebrate effort, achievement and success
- Develop positive attitudes such as self-discipline, honesty, kindness and responsibilit
- Develop significant relationships which allow for significant learning to take place.
In order to promote strong home/school communication we communicate via Class Dojo. Information of how to join this will be shared when your child starts school.
Please click the link below for the current complaints policy
Please click the link below for 2023-2024 Prospectus.